Welcome to the Buffalo Girls Diocesan Volleyball information.
- First Standings PublishedI published the first standings of the season. This is SOLELY BASED UPON YOUR SCORE REPORTS! If you failed to report a home match it is missing for now. REPORT ALL HOME MATCH RESULTS – EVEN FORFEITS! Click on the menu link for Standings to view this.
- Schedule Week of Oct 4thThis week’s schedule for Tue. 10/5 and Wed. 10/6 is as follows as of today, 10/5. Click on heading to see this schedule.
- COVID Rules At All Diocesan Match FacilitiesWe need to follow the the ECDOH guidelines which requires Players & Coaches to be masked up even DURING play even at NFVB or St. Mary’s High School. There is a limit of 2 adult spectators for every child present on game day. All adults and children of school age or older must be masked. We need to respect these rules so that we can all enjoy a great season for our kids! The NFVB facility is large and has very good airflow, so we expect to have a very safe environment given these rules.
- Score Reporting Is Now LiveIt is mandatory that you report all scores immediately after your match ends. Ideally, each night our scores would be complete if everyone reports timely. You can easily use your cell phone to do this. Please bookmark this link. https://wnyvolleyball.org/score-reporting/ You can also find this in the BOTTOM menu of the website.
- Girls Volleyball to start Oct 1stGirls Volleyball matches will start on Oct. 1st this year. All Matches will be held at either Niagara Frontier Sports located at 425 Meyer Road – West Seneca, New York 14224, or at St. Mary’s High School located at 142 Laverack Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086. See our schedule page for a complete list of matches.